• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 12:04 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Box Box

Started by zourtney, Nov 09, 2009, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Yeah, I found a bunch of inspiration on some site and bookmarked it a while ago. I should make a new thread for that. But first! Box-box.

I think I should go super-simple design like I showed above so I can actually fit it into a closet. What are you doing this weekend? You don't have to help, of course...

Nick

If by you, you mean me then I should be free enough to make a box-o-fun. I will be happy to help out.

zourtney

Eve won't be working weekends for a while because her arms aren't really getting any better. And she's had to change jobs temporarily. But yeah, this weekend still might be a good time to slap some stuff together.

zourtney

Sorry I punked out this weekend -- no box built yet  :-\

Nick

It's ok. I used the time to paint the floor in the kiln room and breadboard a little practice amp for the guitar. I also decided that making a simple guitar stand would be worth the time. Then it would have its own place to set. Eve probably appreciated spending the time with you anyway.

zourtney

yeah, that is true. And we were completely and utterly lazy. :)

Nick

You ever get the box box made? I am considering a similar project now, making an ottoman.

zourtney

Wow, this thread is so grievously old that I had to re-read the first post to get a refresher. And to answer: no I never did get around to making my box. Sadder yet, I've only used my guitar amp (which was to be stored in said box) a few times.

All of this is making me want to create crappy music again. I should post that crappy song I made last year...but without the distractingly poor guitar track :)