• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 09:19 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

My car is all broked.

Started by Nick, Nov 13, 2009, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

My car is alll broked. And I feel a need to be productive outside of the house. So I guess I should fixinate on my car some. Any helpers want to come take pictures?

zourtney

I could be up for some picture takings. Perhaps I'll slap on the dirty clothes tomorrow and head on over with a car whose oil needs changed.

Nick

zourtney

Nick

It is. Its just playing live until I am 20 miles from home. Giving it an opportunity to die again, leaving me stranded. (if not for AAA that is)

Nick

Been driving my car off and on for a few weeks now and haven't had a repeat of the former fuel delivery failure. So I guess it just doesn't like going to Beaverton (that was where I was when it broke down.)

zourtney

Hmm...so odd. I don't blame it for not wanting to go to Beaverton, but still...

Nick

My car is all broked again. It seems there wasn't enough antifreeze in the cooling system. And well, it froze. :(
I was on my way to get my sister because her car popped off one of the radiator hoses again. Now there are two broken cars and its WAY too cold to be standing in the driveway trying to fix them. 

zourtney

Woah, stink.  :(

How is the fuel deliveryness? And yeah, it's way too cold. One of us needs to build a garage. I want to install Eve's stereo this weekend, but I might reconsider if we have more days that don't break the freezing point.

Nick

Its been betting fuel just fine. Its strange that it sat so long refusing to start... just to decide it wants to run again. Like you said, it must have just wanted a vacation.

And now our red truck is all frozed. It didn't get enough antifreeze put in it when Richard had the radiator replaced (bad mechanics!)

zourtney

Nick

Whoa, yeah. The the truck is, as you all know, better now. But yeah, My fuel pump is all craptorsed out. Fun fun. Going to have to cut a whole to get it out.

zourtney

Let me know if you'd like some help some time. Or, I can take pictures, at least.

Nick

I will do. It will be sometime soon. All my vehicles are broked. The blazer ate its battery, the bike has a hole in the tire and my car cant get to its go juice. So is life with mechanical contraptions.

zourtney

My A/C pump is committing suicide. And replacement is really the only option since the whole accessory belt system is designed to have it there. Plus air conditioning is nice. See ya, few hundred dollars!