• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:07 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Snow time

Started by zourtney, Nov 23, 2009, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

If it does not snow Friday/Saturday we might not go up all the way just to play in the ice :( We might instead go look at the frozen waterfalls in the Silver Creek area. Your still welcome to go! You too Courtney and Brad (and your respective peoples.)

zourtney

I forgot, I have to do a thingy of Saturday evening. Eve and I are standing around, washing dishes, and serving food to people at a lady's house. So I don't think I'd go this weekend, but I'm definitely up for it another time. Plus, I need to find a few presents when Eve's not looking :)

Nick

Ok. Sorry you can't go. Do you get a little extra present money for washing the dishes? You might need some after those boots :)

Cody!! You want to go? It will be fun. Crazy frozen waterfalls and stuff. And is Canada here? She can come too if she is. (sorry the camping didn't work out)

zourtney

Hahah, yeah, boots...They're all wrapped up and ready to be opened!

I'm not Cody, but I know Canada left on Tuesday.

Cody

Frozen waterfalls do indeed sound fun. Far as I know I'm still going to be here alone and bored tomorrow and going out and doing stuff sounds good to me. So long as we don't go flying off a cliff or something because the roads and whatnot are icy.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

It turns out that my party gig was canceled. But I still need to go hit up the stores for some toner, small presents for Eve, and a dress shirt that isn't ugly and stained. Pootz...

Nick

Poots indeed. It was fun. Now it is fin. But still it waits for our return.

zourtney

So, did you ever get to see any frozen falls? I see copious amounts of rain out my window which leads me to believe that, somewhere, it is probably snowing. And that is a very good thing.

Nick

I did go see some frozen falls. So did Cody. I should put up some pictures. There are a couple OK ones somewhere in the 1100 that I took :)

zourtney

Yeah, definitely put them up! We need some more pictures up on the Randomland. Be sure to tag 'em good!

Nick

Float them up high on a tag cloud.

zourtney

Hey McCloud. Get off of my ewe.  :P

zourtney

I finally emptied my cameras. It's been a good month and a half. I have a few snowy pictures. That also makes me want to splash and crash in to the snow banks of somewhere fun. Sorry about being extra boring the past few weekends...

Nick

Don't worry about it :) You had things to do. Soon we should all do something though, for sure. We still have plenty of winter and plenty more opportunities to get cold and wet. Snowboarding would be awesome. So would sledding. And so would hiking around and trying to build igloos! So lets do som'tin!

zourtney

I have some fancy [snow] pants I want to try out. I know, we talked about doing stuff, then I got lame and busy. I suck. I need to glue my shoes first, though (or get real boots).