• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:51 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Randomland's Ventrilo server

Started by Nick, Jan 25, 2012, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

We have a ventrilo server! It's up and running (now under ubuntu), just point it to randomland.net at the normal port. Just ask if you need the password. There are android and iPhone apps available for it too! Come on in and chat with whoever is there!

So far the server has been useful with terraria and hopefully will be again soon with other games (portal?)! It seems that left4dead2 has voice chat built in, so we could use either.

Cody

I actually have left4dead 2 but I've never really played it... And yeah, I'm almost always on the vent server though I'm not always at my computer. Nor do I have anything exciting to say!
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

Yeah. Brad has it too. I think the plan was to start playing it... but we got terrararized. Star want to play with us too when we start. But I need to finish piecing together a computer for her first (her laptop cant play it unfortunately.)

Cody

Well I am going to download Left 4 Dead 2 today on the off chance anyone decides they would like to play it. Probably won't be done before late tonight or tomorrow though. I might go ahead and download Portal 2 while I am at it...though that is only 2 player.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett