• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 09:34 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Have you played ..... ?

Started by Brad, Mar 03, 2012, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Have you tried mari0? It's the original super mario game with a portal gun! Includes all the various gels and whatnot from Portal 2.

Original Mario style gameplay plus puzzles and portal gun gameplay.

http://stabyourself.net/mari0/

Nick

I saw that referenced somewher and thought ut sounded interesting.  But I never played it. Now I will!

Brad

So I've been trying out Free to Play games on Steam. I played far enough into Spiral Knights to get the TF2 Hat but then kinda lost interest.

Now I'm trying out DC Universe Online. It's an MMO RPG with DC comic book heroes/villians. So far it's been fairly entertaining. I created a villain named "Formally Dead" who is a zombie dressed in a tuxedo and a top hat (I enjoy pun-based characters). So far I've only gone through the first few quests where I've terrified the citizenry and stole some magic artifact thing.

As a free-to-play person I can only have two characters at a time, so I think the next one I make will be a hero, maybe with fire or gadget powers?

Brad

Played through level 7 with my villain. Pretty decent MMO, and it's free... would be better in a group I think though.

Also tried out this PvP mode called "Legends" were you can play as legendary DC characters (Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, etc...) You have to either purchase or unlock the characters by winning PvP matches though.

Cody

Perhaps I will give the game a try.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett