• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:57 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

MineCraft

Started by Nick, Aug 21, 2012, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Currently running the snapshot server. I think you will need the snapshot client to play. Let me know if it gives you any trouble or if you want to go back to the older version (w/ mods). The new version should be out in Oct. and we should be able to have mods again then. 

zourtney

I don't exactly have the time, but it still sounds fun :) What is the deal with new versions and stuff?

Nick

Updated versions of the game. The dev snapshots have a bunch of features that the current release does not have.

I updated the server to run the snapshot (in doing so I am no longer using the 3rd party mod mamager to load mods ) I haven't played much with the new features yet.

What has been taking up your time these days?

zourtney

I've been up to stuff, nothing crazy, of course. There has been work, and "camping", eating food, making food and then eating it, being at a hospital in Alabama, programming stuff into wee-hours and never looking at it again, peeking on babies. Even some dance magic, dance!

In my free time, I weigh the merits of the plural form of "you" that I once considered dead to me.

...! How about you(pl.)?

Cody

I started playing this again and forgot how much fun it was. Don't know if anyone else still plays this, but I did join Nick's server the other day for a few minutes. I admit I was rather lost and had no real idea where I was or what I was doing.

I still think Court should get this and we should give it a try! That and/or Terraria.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

Yay! Someone used my server :-) I am almost tempted to start another on a different post and give the address out publicly. Just for giggles.

zourtney

That does sound like fun :) Are those both paid games? Or are they free? I don't know when I would squeeze in time to play...but I should try!

Nick

Brad gifted your steam account with terraria. Mine craft costs the cashes.