• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Apr 30, 2024, 07:52 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Official Project Tracking List

Started by Nick, Sep 08, 2010, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Sep 08, 2010, 09:57 AM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2010, 11:32 AM by zourtney
List concurrent projects regarding Randomland or the Randomland forums. 
Please modify this post to add more items.

• Install and setup a calendar server (for keeping track of events and doing cool phone syncing of things
  • Set up mobile image uploads (for phones and the like) (http://realize.be/mobile-uploads-your-drupal-site)
  • Image node and ImageStream module
  • Create a compeditor to facebook. This will be a satire site where one sends "enemy" requests and the like (yes, this is someone else's idea, but it does not exist in any capacity, yet.)
  • Fix broken images in the "classic" stories (Suriboka, and Tempo)

zourtney

Dutifully added image module to first post.

Nick

Added silly post about facebook satire.

zourtney

zourtney

Added item for fixing broken images on the classic stories

• Francine (still has 2 pages of broken images)
  • Tempo story (all are missing)
  • Suriboka (the whole story is unpublished and lacking pictures).

zourtney

Francine stories updated: I uploaded, tagged, and captioned a bunch of Francine pictures. I finally went through the old stories and made all the pictures show up. I can't guarantee that all of them are the ones I originally picked, but at least the stories are complete. I even added a few extra pictures in some places.

I want to go back though and format it better -- I like float: left and float: right photos often times. Also, the current (old) rlimg module doesn't acknowledge my align: center styling (CSS isue). But that's minor in comparison to missing pictures. The Francine stories are once again (almost) whole. Maybe some day I can write the final chapter...does anyone have pictures of when we drove over the Geo??

Anyway, yay. Check out the gallery. (I know, we need a sort by EXIF date badly)

Brad

I do have some yes. Melissa took them. I'll try to find some later and upload them.

zourtney

Cool. I'm still upset I didn't have my camera that day. It was pretty momentous, as far as Francine things go.