• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 04:58 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

New Tagline

Started by zourtney, Mar 25, 2009, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

As is visible from the home page, the new tagline is "Lost Amongst the Stars." Complain when you find this too dumb to look at.

Nick

In keeping with our namesake I think we should make as much stuff like that random as possible. So have a small bank of then and each day, or page load or whatever a different one is randomly selected. I like this for the banner too. 

zourtney

Random is alright. This is randomland after all. Furthermore, no one besides you and me is likely to see it, so go for it!

Nick

zourtney

I heard a rumor that Brad was going to post on here...I set up his account this morning (the Drupal part didn't exist, so I had to kill his one post)

Nick

WHAT! They are supposed to be linked. If he created an account on either part of the site (forum or drupal) he should have an account for both. It used to work. If its not working then we need to fix it. Or I do.

zourtney

I'm not really sure if the forum account was lingering from the days of old or what the deal was. Anyway, I had all of 1 post to delete, so no biggie this time.

Nick

That might be true. Some people came in from the old database. I think it was supposed to sink them up still. Ok. As long as its working.

zourtney

No one has complained since the tagline got switched to "Lost Amongst the Stars." I'm going to un-sticky this topic.

Nick