• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 06:01 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Dude. We need to go camping.

Started by Nick, Jun 04, 2008, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Rain is awesome. But not to camp in.

I think the weekend of the 19-20th would be better than this weekend for me. Although maybe not for Cody.

...Son mis dos centavos.

zourtney

Nick

Seconded. I guess you are using a fair bit of vacation soon so taking a Friday off is out of the question.
I don't know when then either. Set a date for next month maybe and do our best to stick to it. Fist or second weekend? 

zourtney

I got myself a little sleeping mat now. Doing it on the first or second weekend of October. should work, if the weather holds out. I'm coming back into town on Friday the 2nd.

Oh, random aside: want to go to the Oktoberfest this year? It's the 18-20, or something -- this week.

Nick

We are going Saturday I think. Come with us!

zourtney

We who? I can't really, because I have to do stuff Sunday...  :(

Nick

Alls my people. You going to be out of town then?

zourtney

Well, more like I can't be out of town on Sunday. My family might hire an assassin if I don't go.

Nick

We are going Saturday, but if that still conflicts then OK. I'm confused again with this talk of Sunday but I am getting used to that state. :)

zourtney

My cousin and family are coming from Texas for a few days. We haven't seen them in three or four years, so my family is getting together. It's been planned for a while and I forgot out it when we were talking camping.

Nick

Ok. You should take them to O-fest if its their kind of thing.

zourtney

Yeah, I think Eve and I are going to go on Saturday. You're welcome to come, if you're still around, or if your weekend plans change.

Nick

I have been trying to say that my intentions were all along to go on saturday (to O-fest, not camp camp.) But confusion set in. Though now all seems to have straightened out.

zourtney

zourtney

How does the 4 week forecast look? I could do the 2nd weekend next month...or after that, probably