• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:43 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Does anybody have a copy of my stupid old drawings?

Started by Brad, Nov 05, 2009, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Hey did anybody save a copy of all those stupid old drawings I think I posted to the old Randomland forums. I mean the "Snabbit" one and the skeleton knight and whatnot?

For some reason I kinda feel the urge to make stupid drawings of stuff again. I looked for them myself but it seems I don't have the files anymore. :*(

Drawing random stuff again would give me a good chance to learn Illustrator. I draw the old ones in Flash, but I think Illustrator would be better suited for that purpose.

Brad

I have recovered them! With the help of Nick, who had some of the old randomland files. I also apparently had them zipped in a file on my laptop the whole time as well. I didn't even think of looking for the zip until I saw the name of one of the files Nick found for me. Haha, oops.

Anyway here are all my drawings. Not that I am not that awesome of an artist as I did not make up these characters. Most of them I drew from seeing them in a game manual, or some other random place (Darth Tater was drawn from an actual Darth Tater toy I have). They aren't traced or anything, just done from a reference picture (or object). I am very terrible at drawing something I'm not looking at.  :(

Brad

zourtney

Those are pretty sweet. You should make some more. I'm sure that we can thrust ridiculous ideas upon you, if you need them.

I'll do my part and make some disappointingly crappy "techno" music.

Nick

zourtney

I'm really hoping to see concept art for the Jaundisaur.

Brad

Nick

zourtney

It should have been your password, but Brad came up with something better. It was the first thing that came to mind on  Wednesday)

Jaundice + -saur

Nick

plus a negative saur? Strange maths these be.

zourtney