• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 07:20 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I did it manually. I think the SMF -> drupal bridge messed up the automatic one. But I'm not sure on that.  I am still waiting for SMF 2. Seems like it has been beta for a year or more. Same with drupal 7.... will we ever see them...

Now you can add your BBcode blink thing!

zourtney

zourtney

Nick

Who is THERE!!!!!!1

And your vb blink is not compatible with smf 1.1.11 :(

zourtney

Nope. It's a 2.x thing. Wave of the futur, maaaaan

Nick

Nick

I should set it up on the test site and see how it does.

zourtney

Test site is good. And I should probably use that instead of the real, live Randomland while I'm developing my rlimg module. Because often times I'll forget a semi-colon in a PHP script and suddenly the entirety of the Drupal installation is brought to its knees. Then displaying a completely blank page for any Randomland URL.

Pretty sweet, I know.

Nick

Haha.. Nice :) I have done that once or twice when playing with the theme....

zourtney

I'm so close to 1000 posts!  :)

Nick

zourtney

Nah, you're keepin up nicely. I just got a head start, somehow. :)

zourtney

Man, is it dead in here?
Zzzzzzzzz

Nick

Just a slow week I think. I haven't done anything note worthy and brad never made any posts about his proposed camping trip. I did add that to the calendar though.  We should all go this weekend. Or at the least go biking/hiking someplace.

zourtney

Yeah, camping sounds nice, but not this weekend. It seems like I have something going on, though nothing noteworthy comes to mind...Still, something outside sounds nice. Somehing oter than replacing my brakes...which is probably what I need to do tomorrow :-/ Not that I have experience in that.