• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 04:27 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Sure. That sounds good to me. I should go and borrow my grandmas pressure washer for the task...

zourtney

Woah. Serious bathing power!

Nick

It needs it. And I should get the tires looked at. One is low after sitting all that time and it would be nice to know that nothing is wrong with them.

zourtney

Nick

That it is. Nothing interesting happened this weekend.. that's probably part of the why.  I need to do more with the HTMLs, then I would have something to post about.

zourtney

I became "enchanted" with the forest (because my niece was in town...she's three years old). I also "had for lunch" some steak and "tossed a safe" into my trunk.

I like how adding quotes around already vague statements makes everything almost intolerably confusing.

Of course, this technique can be applied to definitive statements as well. Somehow delegitimize a statement which seemingly has very little room for misinterpretation. For example: I "walked the dog."

Brad

Whoa there! Are seriously talking about "walking the dog?" Man, that is just not right!

Nick

Hehe.  I "help my grandma" over the weekend.

zourtney

Man, forum...undead yourself

Nick

"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
- Frankenstein  (1931)

zourtney

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Nick

Yes! Happy fourth fourth to you and everyone!

zourtney

zourtney

Man, this forum is dead...

I did lots of spray painting and sanding (and spray painting)

Nick

I did lots of construction. And got rather warm, but we probably did. How did all your sanding and painting turn out?