• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 10:30 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Sure I've got a webcam you can have. It was one of those crazy frys sales they used to have, never even really used it. You can come over and grab it anytime you want. It's in a box in my garage right now, but I'll go and pull it out.

zourtney

Cool. I think I'll stop by tonight or tomorrow after work. Maybe I can see your arcade buttons too :)

Brad

Sounds good. I am home late on tuesdays though, got child birth prep classes. Any other time should work fine.

zourtney

Ok. And man, this forum is dead.

zourtney

zourtney

Man, what happened? This forum, once vibrant and lively is now dull and dying. So sad  :(

Nick

No one is posting, which leads to no one replying. :(
That, and at least I personally have been a punk as of late.

Anyone want to go to a 'haunted' forest next weekend?

zourtney

I too have been slightly punkish. But no more! We should do stuff, though maybe not this weekend, since I'm getting my face ripped apart.

Also, I need to go take some pictures of the leaves before they all blow away.

Brad

Rip off your face... of the dinosaurs?

zourtney

Nick

Getting your face ripped apart? What is that alluding to? Dentistry of some sort? Or did you forget to pay for your dentistry... and its being repossessed?

zourtney

I like the idea of some sort of dentistry-thugs or like maxillofacial grim reaper, but no. Even those could be cool "what the heck" Halloween costumes, I was referring to me having to go to the dentist. Actually, the wisdom tooth pullers :( 

Nick

That's too bad. Halloween weekend too!
I can tell you experience that having those teeth pulled sucks. Have them put you under if the insurance will cover it. You will wake up and they will be gone, rather then listening to hours of crunching and bone scraping..... 

Brad

If you can't go under at least get the TV glasses.

zourtney

It's ok, I'm loading up on candy early :) Yeah, I'm having them put me under, though they said it'll only take about 20-25 minutes. I really don't want them to have my teeth...I'm kind of attached to them. But supposedly it'll prevent a root canal down the road, etc, etc. I'd be more willing if something was currently hurting, of course.

Anyway. Yeah, we should do stuff (but not this weekend).