• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 12:44 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Two (sometimes three) people can only do so much. I will detail the fixing of my cool-ant system (coolant) for all the world to see. That might attract a chevy lover or two. And the blazer buttons need up here :).

zourtney

Can you define "Blazer Buttons" (better than this)?  :)

Nick

The electrical stuff I added to the blazer for the second battery. :)

zourtney

I thought so, but thought those were mostly switches. That may or may not be relevant.

Nick

Just shooting for alliteration. Blazer switches just doesn't sound as good.

zourtney

True.

Mannnnns it's dead in here.

Nick

Clean'n my boots. They were smell'n uh funny.

zourtney

Man, it's dead in here! I suppose it's a combination of me not posting and everyone (including myself) is way too busy to be posting nonsense on Randomland. Oh well! I have taken 4gb of pictures this past week...I'm going to run myself out of hard drive space very soon, I'm thinking.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Nick

Merry Christmas!

Hope you got a bigger hard drive to help you cope with your new camera! You should make a nice little review of the snappy little machine and let the world know what you think of it.
As you said, yes I have been rather busy. But that will be partially over for a while. Though I do see electrical wire and insulation in my future. As well as dusty, yucky sheetrock.

zourtney

Man, we need some action around here...It's getting dead, again :(

Nick

Just get some zombies a-walking. Then it will be undead around here!

zourtney

That'd be so...um, creepy. So! What are you doing on New Years? I am lame and therefore have no plans. We should do something, even if it is just us sitting around saying "let's do something."  :)

Nick

You can come over to my grandmas if you like. Or we can get together and play games on our own for a while. I personally will be going over to my grandmas for at least a while. They tend to go to bed earlier though so at 8 or 9 I would head out and join you all (unless you want to join me there. There will be brownies! And games! They all like phase 10 and Apples to apples.) So Brad, Courtney, Cody you are your respective others are invited.

zourtney

Man, this forum is so dead...  :(

zourtney

Man, where did all my peeps go?