• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 23, 2024, 04:27 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

So dead in here.

Thank for the card Zourtney. Camp camp.

zourtney

Cool, it came? Camp camp! I'm going to visit some time this summer, mid July. Let's find some woods!Edit: and hills. Please.

Cody

I bought myself a 1TB hard drive on Amazon for $50 It is the WD10EARS. I put it in my old computer so it had one SATA drive instead of two IDE drives. Now I have 4 times more hard drive space and I can actually hook up my DVD drive! So far it is working well...
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

What are you going to put on it? More space for steam games? :)

Cody

Haha probably. Or any other games someone who uses it might want to play. I am almost tempted to get another one for my good computer. I probably don't really need more space though. At least now I have a computer with enough space on it to use as a data backup.
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

Cool. Want to participate in some image backupage?

Cody

--Boba Fett

Nick

So dead.  Very dead.

Did Z-man get back to the gator swamp ok? (Be careful if swamp diving)

zourtney

So, so dead. I concur...and was going to post a few days ago, even. I did indeed make it back to Gatorland. And, unfortunately, I still haven't seen any alligators -- except in a zoo a few hundred miles away...oh, and as meat on a stick. Hopefully soon I can start exploring the more dangerous areas ;)

Nick

I hear there are some snails invading your lands. Giant sails.

Cody

The forum seems unnaturally dead as of late. Also, that was actually kind of an interesting article about the snails.
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

It was, indeed. In fact, the only reason I haven't responded is because I wanted to Photoshop a picture of myself with this giant snail in the background.

That'll have to do  ;)

Cody

Awesome!

I drove some 10 ft T-posts into the ground (obviously not ALL the way in) and made some oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies today! It would seem I also screwed up my shoulder again.

Mans...the forums is the dead.
   --Boba Fett

Nick

What ate the t-posts for? Trying to stop the influx of grazing animals?

Cody

Indeed I am. They went through the old fence the other day and ate all our baby broccoli plants.

We got a free roll of 8 foot deer fence. I think today I am going to put in the angle braces for the corners and weld them. Thought about asking for some help, but I assume everyone is busy and it isn't really that difficult. Hopefully it all goes well and I don't set the field on fire or something!
   --Boba Fett