• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:31 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I recently welded two pairs of similar post (only 6 feet tall) end to end to make a 12ft post. Going to use it as a trellis for my hop growing (they really like to climb, apparently.

If you need any help holding things in place for welding or anything like that, give me a call!

zourtney

I want to need some welding done. Does that count for anything?

Brad

We need to stop being so dead! Also, make sure to scroll down and check out the stuff below the fold.

I need to know how to make pancakes in various different shapes by tomorrow, er... this morning. Guess I'll fall back on the tried and true method of random experimentation.

zourtney

Nick

Rain,  rain,  go away. Let the forum live another day.

Cody

Well, to put some life in the forums I have a story! I have been welding in the rain the last two days. Genius I know. Just trying to get the fence around the garden done. My corner braces weren't good enough and when we put tension on the fence the post started to pull out of the ground. So I have been working on reinforcing it. Hopefully it works.

Also, the fuel pump on my truck seems to have died. If anyone knows more about these things and wants to give me a hand...that would be great. Not sure what to do, really.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

Do you have a book for it? If it's not in the tank then it's easy. If it's in the tank then it can be a headache. Probably will gave to lift the bed off to get to it :-\  Might not be too bad.

zourtney

My first thought was that it was in the tank, but Francine's wasn't, so...

Cody

I took a quick gander under her ol' bonnet but didn't find it. Could be I don't know exactly what it looks like...but nothing screamed "FUEL PUMP!!" so I gave up. The internet seems to imply that year had them both in the tank OR under the hood. If I need to take the bed off...I will definitely need your help, Nick. Or you, Court, since I suppose you will be here before terribly long!
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

That would be fun, in a way. I haven't had an auto-project in far, far, far too long. But you'll probably get to it before I am there :( in other news: camp camp in July??

Nick

Camp camp!!!!!
!!

I should have the blazer up to snuff by then. It's even dry inside now. Much to the dismay of the plants growing in the carpet.

In regards to the 'yota; I would gladly help! I can come by next week sometime and see if we can find a pump on it someplace if you like.

Cody

If you've got the free time to come and at least see if we can find it, that would be good. I'm kind of worried I will have to take the bed off though. I suppose that would be a good excuse to paint it!
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

May 27, 2013, 06:57 AM #822 Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:04 AM by zourtney
Taking the bed off that sounds like a future with rusted, busted bolts. But you might get luck.

Is the truck going to be painted camo when I visit next? :)

Cody

Haha I sure hope not. I am rather fond of the red.
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

Haha, yeah. We don't need another Francine on our hands :P ...In other news, I saw a turtle crossing the road while riding my bike yesterday.