• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 22, 2024, 02:29 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Well good luck. The worst part is the first week after... and all the food that gets stuck in the sockets that used to hold teeth. Not to try and scare you. Its more a mild discomfort then anything. Sorry your weekend is getting wrecked.

Is it me or did the 'specks' above the 'T's in the logo return?

zourtney

See a very slight speckling. Is it time for the winter theme again?

Nick

zourtney

You're the artist :) Go for it!

zourtney

Nick

Yep. Agreed. Suggestions? Drupal 7 look ready to use yet?

zourtney

zourtney

So dead. So lackluster. So sad.

zourtney

Wow, this forum is really dead lately. We need some more activity...

Nick

I was think just this just yesterday. We all need to do 'stuff,' like some good ol' fashioned swamp diving or the like.  There are so few leaves left on the trees to photograph. Hike hike.

zourtney

So dead...hike hike indeed! What's up with rain on the weekend and sun during the week? I propose a shift. We can start by having an extra long weekend :)

Nick

Sounds like a great idea. Having the weekdays based on the weather would be wonderful. Except you might find yourself working for a month straight in the winter and a month off in the summer :)

zourtney

"The National Weather Service is invoking a nation-wide climatic phase shift, effective Wednesday, November 17th and Thursday, November 18th. Please report to work as scheduled on Monday, November 19th."

Ok, that'd be really confusing.

Nick

Confusing, but oh so interesting. People would be complaining and rejoicing the entire time!

zourtney

Can you imagine trying to program a calendar? You'd be guaranteed to be wrong for future dates and past data would have to be stored. Scheduling anything would be nightmarish. Which is why it's fun to think up ridiculous thing like that.