• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 02:36 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Terraria

Started by Brad, Jan 03, 2012, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

I haven't been able to send the game to courtney yet as he hasn't accepted my friend request. When courtney starts playing we should all start fresh so we are at the same relative level. Don't want to be off killing world-eaters while courtney still has to hide in his house at night.

Nick

I am all for that. But currently none of us has played long enough to really matter. Nothing big has happened. Barely have enough silver for a sword. Miss matched armor and all that.

zourtney

Haha, this actually sounds entertaining. I don't think this week is going to be a good one for playing though. :(

Cody

Nothing has been said about poor lonely Terraria for quite a while!
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

True true. I need to find some time to play this. Work has been busy...and Sunday was a Computer Avoidance Day. What time do you guys usually get on?

Brad

I always play evenings after 8pm when the kid goes to bed.

Cody

I am usually on in the evenings. Though lately between 9-10 I have started playing Guild Wars 2.
   --Boba Fett

Nick

I am on in the evenings. Though not always. Sometimes I am at Stars. But she likes building houses too, so if we know people are going to be on, we would happily join in!

Should I start a new world for our upcoming game? I can move the current one to port 7778 or just shut it down as it has so little time on it.

Cody

I'd say if Court is going to play we might as well just start over. If not and just Brad wants to play then I say we just continue with the current one. Brad has experience whereas Court does not!
   --Boba Fett

Brad

I can play again, just gotta take myself away from being a killer vampire lord in skyrim for awhile.

Also I still am waiting for courtney to accept me friend request so I can send him terraria.

Nick

I was looking at my steam inventory and it looks like I bought a copy too. So if anyone knows someone who would like to play let me know.

I also have an extra Saints Row if anyone wants it. Or I can trade it for hats in team fortress.

Nick

Terraria! Update! 1.2.0.1! Live! Lets play again!

Nick

I think I have the server lag issues fixed... just in time for no one to be playing anymore.  Cody helped me test just a little bit, but that little seemed smooth. It would seem that XP does not virtualize well, or something. It is now running on Vista (thanks to my laptop not using that license.) and seems to be going smoothly.
I should have gotten a Tech.net account back when I could have, then I could have Server 8 or whatever on it. 

zourtney

I installed Terraria

Nick

Yay!? Does it look interesting at all? It's a little odd at first, but I found it easy to get into the swing of things. Stars brother and his girlfriend have been wanting to play multiplayer, this gives me even more reason to get back into it.

I'll start the server back up with a new world :)