• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:41 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Randomland bugs and errors.

Started by Nick, Sep 17, 2009, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Combining stuff would make sense. I don't have any problem throwing any tags I see relevant into a single box / vocabulary dealy. It would probably make the most sense. Unless I am misunderstanding...

Nick

I combined the tech and general free-tagged vocabs and them merged the resulting duplicate terms.

zourtney

zourtney

Server time seems to be off by an hour again...unless it's my profile settings.

Did Linux forget to "fall back?"

Nick

Your forum profile was off by an hour. Mine was off by 7. I changed them both to an offset of '0.' I thought that it was the offset from GMT not server time, seems like they do it wrong.

zourtney

Hmm, odd. Yeah, I always thought you specify gmt offset. Weirdos. Oh well. Sorry to be so pesky.

Nick

Tis no problem. And hopefully now it is correct. Mine seems to be.

zourtney

When you are not logged in to the forums and hit the "login" button, it sends you to Drupal's "register" page. Annoying.

Brad

I also ran into that today. I was planning on posting about it but you beat me to it.

zourtney

Ok, I think I fixed it. I changed the URL in the forum's theme, anyway. If I missed an instance, let me know.

Nick

Did I change it in too many places?

zourtney

I'm guessing it used to point to some SMF login page before. But I'm not positive. I just changed randomland.net/user/register to randomland.net/user/login. All is well (I think).

Nick

Cool. Thanks. That was probably my doing with the wrong page and all.

zourtney

I fixed the input format for "Full HTML" (not a very representative name for what it does, by the way). You can now stack up my [rlimg] tags in the way you expect -- they don't do that full width image block anymore. It turned out to be the "linebreak" filter that was screwing it up. But that doesn't matter because the WYSIWYG editor adds linebreaks properly. So, yeah.

Check out the grid of pictures, here, if you have admin rights (page is not published. I'll be finishing that page up later and it won't have the ugly wall-o-pictures.

The code for that is just as you'd expect to do:
[rlimg 839] [rlimg 1048] [rlimg 1036] [rlimg 1024] ...

Nick

Maybe I should be trying to integrate that into the gallery for some nice site-wide consistency.  Buy anyway, nice! I like that and will start using it. Perhaps even soon if I can find my old 'blazer buttons' stuff.