• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:20 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

[I suck at] Making Music

Started by zourtney, Sep 17, 2009, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Synth strings or (analog) guitar strings? I have the ability to do both now!

Nick

Violins, cellos, guitars I like en all!

zourtney

I've been playing around but have been pretty unsuccessful at coming up with anything even remotely listenable....poots.  :(

Nick

I know the feeling. Its still fun though. Even if no one will ever hear or want to hear it :)

zourtney

I managed to slap some electric guitar over some annoying drum/bass beats last night. It's a very unfinished work and is hard to align the guitar's audio perfectly with the beat. But it can be done.

All I'm really missing is creativity...

zourtney

I should make some more crappy music and let no one listen to it. But alas, I have not done so.

Nick

I have the same problem with building my army of mechanical raptors and taking over the world. I just never seem to get to it.
If you do get some made (music or mechanical raptors) post it on up!

zourtney

Mechanical, rapping raptors?....hmmm  :P

Nick

Duuuuude.... With those the world would be OURS!!

zourtney

We should get our instruments together and make noise. Lots of noise! I need to find out how loud my new amp can get :)

Nick

Noise is all I can make. Unless the temp is one note every ten seconds :)

zourtney

That's fun too. Add distortion and it'll sound awesomer!

Nick

Brad

I totally played the chipmunk's christmas song on the keyboard last Christmas. That makes me a pro musician right?

You guys are welcome to hold a jam session at my place. We can test out the town noise ordinances and my neighbors tolerance at the same time!

zourtney

I've got a hankerin' to hit on some drums lately. Yeah! Let's bring the CITY OF STAYTON TO YOUR DOORSTEP!! Bwahahah!