• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 10:24 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Biking perhaps? Your going to give out calendar a bad success rate if we don't do something! 

zourtney

I could just take it off the calendar :)

Nick

NooooO! Well, technically you could. It would be more fun to get out and do something though. Sadly, it looks like the weather report I saw a few days ago was wrong. It was supposed to be dry today.... not 4 degrees from snowing. So perhaps its not the best weekend to hit the trails.  :-\ 

zourtney

Perhaps not. I have lots of boring stuff to do, like figure out what to do with my brakes, taxes, figure out what to do about doctors saying Eve's arms don't hurt. Ya know, grumblables.

Nick

They don't hurt. or are not injured? I have plenty of things that hurt that I don't consider injuries. Like my dumb elbow and crazy wrist.
But the brakes are easyish to do. But taxes just suck. Period.

Nick

So slow. So stagnant. So dead and rotten: The Forums.

zourtney

No kidding. This forums is the deads.

zourtney

We need some life in here...

Nick

I have some peppers that are rather lively!

zourtney

Nick

Sounds like a plan. I made some rather pleasant salsa last week. Seems that a little lime juice makes a big difference. That and letting it stew for a little while (the taste just kept getting better with age.)

zourtney

Awesome. Maybe Randomland needs a Culinary Experiments and Adventures in Confectionery board :) I'd put a thing on there every once in a while...such as "Why did I try to make tortillas?"

Nick

Defiantly. I could post about my attempts in 'perfecting the salsa'.

zourtney

I just don't know where to put such a thing...It seems that our Recreation and Entertainment category is a bit too broad...as I only post things which I find somewhat fun. I shuffle things around from time to time to try and make topics more evenly dispersed, though. Still, I don't know where a Food Things board would go.

Nick

Make it arts and entertainment? The art of cooking? The art of welding? Hmm.