• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 01:10 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Just post more :) Complain all you like. I need to post more too.

Nick

:o ??? ::)
This is super cool moving text! Too bad you cant set a region for it to move in!
Ok. Anyway. Um, Yeah.

zourtney

Oh man, what a letdown.

I haven't been on Randomland in a couple of days and....yeah, nobody posted.

Nick

Same here. Whats up with that?

zourtney

You and I post most everything. And Brad seasons the forum with his opinions and frustrations on occasion.

But look at the post count. Me and you are the most annoyingactive members (respectively).

Nick

We need something to bring in the common man! Wait.... then it would just be like the youtube comments. Nevermind. We just need to be interestinger.

zourtney

Quote from: Nick on Apr 07, 2010, 11:40 PMWe just need to be interestinger.

I totally agree. How should we start? Buy a $100 demolition car? Run through the streets with watermelons on our heads? Build a rollercoaster in your backyard? And video tape it all (and hire someone to spliceit together to make it look exciting!)?

Nick

We should start by moving a certain honda and geo to the scap yard..... Doing unspeakable things to the frames in the process. And recording it all! Then perhaps a $100 demo car... or a suri kart... I could put another $100 into that and still be happy (perhaps get some a-arms and shocks......................)

zourtney

zourtney

Man, this forum is dead this week.

Nick

zourtney

Ours didn't take too long. Getting TurboTax is worth the $50, or whatever it costs, even if our taxes are stupid-simple to do. You could've borrowed it, but I gather it's a little late for that.

Nick

I used their online version. Costs about the same to do both the state and federal. Stupid easy to do so I guess its worth the money (even though I could have printed the forms and done it for the price of a stamp.. but yes, it is too late for that :))

zourtney

Yeah, sometimes it's worth paying a few bucks to do it the simple way. Of course, they could design the forms in a simpler manner instead. Even that 1040EZ form seems unnecessarily complicated for my purposes...like they do it on purpose.

We need a "black helicopters" icon, too :)

Nick

Yes we do. :)

Another thing they could do is actually create a web based filing application and host it on the IRS site. Then you could fill it out and file it or print it. All funded by the tax dollars that you are paying. Though if done by the government, it will suck. Just a PDF that does some auto calculations would be nice, yet somehow still too much to ask.