• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 02:25 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Brad

I'm hoping the forums are just in a coma, and one day they'll just spring back to life without warning.

zourtney

Tada! I'm back!

Maybe not life, but present, nonetheless

zourtney

zourtney

It needs said: this forum is dead.

Nick

Its not dead, its just in the slow period of its activity cycle. Give it a few days and there will be new life springing forth!

zourtney

Seriously, nobody posted yesterday. Sad. I should review our awesome steering wheel videos :) then we'll have something to post about.

Nick

I had the intention of making more logo mock ups to go along with yours. But then I got distracted making food and looking at putting android on my phone..... seems it can be run from a flash card.

zourtney

That could be fun. Do it as a "just because I can" thing. Whcich reminds me, I have an "extra" iPhone which needs repaired and jailbroken/Andriod-ed ("andriot?") Perhaps we need a dedicated thread (and some Randomland articles) on this.

Nick

Apr 27, 2010, 06:14 PM #234 Last Edit: Apr 27, 2010, 08:08 PM by Nick
Android seems a little unsupported for most of the devices not originally equipped with it. Driver support does not exist from the hardware manufactures so everything is hacked together.  Like with my phone, supposedly the touch screen works and the external speaker but almost nothing else. And its just a phone so I think developers lost most of their interest. But the iPhone should keep peoples interest for a while, and they will probably get that one working. Its all rather pointless but fun :)

Also, why I need a plasma cutter:

zourtney

Man, this forum is a bit lackluster of late. And I need to post some steering wheel popping off videos. Cody now has a yard tractor with this feature built in! And it has racing stripes. We should totally make more movies. But actually plan them out, apparently.

Nick

zourtney

zourtney

Dude, man. Does no one posting here anymore? Sooooooooo dead. I made spaghetti. Like a gallon of it.

Brad

Hey, want to come over an play in my pool now? The water in the pool is only slightly more wet than the air is outside today.