• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 07:36 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Pretty good. Cody helped me some more and I got lots of wet-sanded paint particles under my fingernails. He somehow convinced me to take the perfectionist's route and make the surface nice and smooth before spraying the final coat(s). Long live sweat, paint, and metal! I'm going to let it air out for a bit (like, a week). Then I'm going to try and carpet the inside with that fabric I got for my box-box.

Nick

Should be nice and fancy, inside and out.
Pictures?

zourtney

I didn't take any yesterday. But I'll post some from Saturday when I get home. Looks about the same as it does now: hammered black exterior, flat black interior.

zourtney

zourtney

Nick

Tick, tock. Its the death clock.

zourtney

Not the death clock! This forum needs some life again...or maybe even for the first time. All them Randomlanders are slacking.

Nick

Its true. I slack. I slack like a coil of rope laying on the ground. Like the cables in a fallen chair-lift. Oh, how I slack.

zourtney

Maybe we could just a few more participants. Two is a few too few :(

Nick

As brad just mentioned, and then did nothing about, the forums is the Dead. Perhaps something could make it un-dead? Perhaps the body armor of the ancients?

zourtney

I guess that'd be because I haven't posted much lately. Brad does a commendable job of tracking the Randomland Forums' posts, but a condemnable job of participating. Uh, meany face!  >:( And Cody sucks at both. And no one else exists, so that leaves just me and Nick.

And we're almost as exiting in person. Almost.

zourtney

Nick

That is all so true. And yes, it is so dead. Deader then the winner of a swampdiving competition.

zourtney

Winning a swampdive causes you to lose your life? Poor incentive, I say.

Nick

You just have to go that kind of extreme to win. It is a hazardous sport and all, all those swamp-things in the water and all. kinda like that guy who won the sauna contest. It killed him, but no one will ever beat that record and walk away from it. It is poor incentive though. And that is why some things just should never be made into contests. I mean, really, a sauna contest? Like saunas, swampdiving should only be done at ones leisure.