• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 08:33 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

:) That could make a good tagline.

zourtney

zourtney

Seriously? No posts? Come on internets. I can't let this forum die!

...uh, camp, camp!

Nick

Aug 17, 2010, 09:14 AM #318 Last Edit: Aug 17, 2010, 09:19 AM by Nick
I postedated! And wow, the sites email seems to be working again and I didn't do anything.

Um... "Yo?"

And never mind. Email was never broke. I just had my setting wrong somehow.

zourtney

Cool, that means I can still sign up for stuff I don't care about and give it my Randomland junk account.

So, I finally got around to getting my camping pictures sorted out. I have quite a few panoramics I want to stitch together, but yeah. Maybe tomorrow I can upload a few batches to the randomnets. Should we make a page with this last adventure's story and pictures? Surely no one will find it, but I need to justify my pictures' existence somehow :)

Nick

Go for it! If you don't... then its not likely to happen :( But  I will look at it. Perhaps even contribute. We should make a gallery for the trip to. Perhaps use the new drup' to see how it fairs.

zourtney

I will work on that page. I think I will try uploading them to the test site. That'll force me to find out what needs added to that image system. (it'd be nice to finish that project)

Nick

zourtney

Not dead, but not active. I've been meaning to uppost some camping pictures, as well as some other snapshots ofthis and that. But yeah, I haven't.

Nick

I haven't  either. I am bad.

zourtney

"Bad" in a distinctly non-Michael Jackson way.

Nick

Very distinctly a non-Michael Jackson way. Though I am a smooth criminal.

zourtney

What sort of smooth criminal activities have you engaged in? Please do post it on the internet for all to see and be enlightened by!

Nick

I would tell you, but then I would have had to have done them....

It might be me but I think the forum died.

zourtney

Dead: no. Lethargic: yes. And it lives on in our hearts, or something like that.