• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 12:45 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Was it the failed REI trip? That could cause headaches in the less resilient.

Nick

No, its a lethargic, head hurting, feeling drained day. It might be the weather. It might be all the nonsense dreams I have been having recently. But then it might just be the burritos. Just one of those days.

zourtney

Definitely one of "those days." I can't even get comfortable sitting in a chair....or even in my skin.

Nick

Must be the weather. The inner nomad is telling us to go south or perhaps a primal urge to get busy preparing for winter.

zourtney

The weather turned cold. We need snow...and I probably need new tires :(

Nick

Just do burnouts! Its fun and exciting! Though much easier in the snow. But those are more chill-outs then burnouts.

zourtney

Sometimes I like the idea of having a full set of spare tires mounted on rims and ready to go. Be it snow tires, dirt tires, bald tires, sticky tires -- whatever the case, it just sounds nice. You could change your whole car's driving personality in about 10 minutes with nothing more than a jack and a socket wrench!

Nick

Maybe get some cheap junkyard wheels and make yourself a racing set :) Or just a bald set for playing with. Man, we need to get some rally cars...

zourtney

Nick

zourtney

If by "killed the forums" you mean that I haven't posted lately, then...uh, I guess I did? I sometimes wonder if I'm the forum's "keep alive."

Nick

Its just us. And sometimes brad. Someday someone might stumble in, who knows. We need more talk about tricking out tempos and adding NOS to civics :)

zourtney

I was totally going to respond to this yesterday, but suddenly! my internet connection was severed! So, instead of a reflective, semirepentant post about riceboy bashing of yore, you just get this lame post instead. Ho hum.

Nick

INTERNEEEEEEEEET! we meet for the last time!!!!1111

zourtney

Man, this forum is dead. Not super dead; just kind of dead.