• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:36 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Terraria

Started by Brad, Jan 03, 2012, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

We actually already got this for you haha. If you want to play it I would definitely be up for it. Using a mic makes it a lot more fun.

Nick

Yep, I think he does. I have taken a break from it for a while. Star would like to play with us if we started up again.

Cody

I concur. This seems a logical course of action. All we need is for everyone to have free time. Ha!
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Brad

Doing a 5 person game would be cool. Courtney just sign up for steam and add me as a friend and I'll send you the game. Nick or whoever can set up a server again so you ca build a giant machine or a hole to the end of the world or whatever.

Nick

Cody, Star and I played for a short time last night. Didn't do much more then make a shelter. All on a brand new large world.

zourtney

I do have a Steam account (might be Eve's name, but whatever). Nick an Jacsveus have added me. You (Brad) were a little harder to find...

Cody

I went ahead and changed my display name because even I get confused when one post says my name and the next one down says Jacsveus.

Anyway, we did play and it was fun! You should be able to look at my friends list or Nick's to find Brad's user name. It should be painfully obvious. And don't forget to actually log on to Steam! I am always on and Nick usually is. In the evenings at least.
   --Boba Fett

Brad

Steam friend invite sent!

zourtney

Any idea how much disk space it eats up? My work laptop only has 5gb left on the Windows partition, but may be able to resize it without freaking Windows out...

Or I could install it on me ole top o'desk.

Brad

Its pretty small. Like 100mb or something. I will get the actual size when I send it to you.

Cody

My Terraria folder is about 35 megs, but it is possible it installs some files somewhere else as well. I am kind of looking forward to maybe playing again. Brad always did make the Vent conversations more exciting.
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

Cool. I'll try to squeeze that on. But not tonight...

Nick

I plan on being on tonight. Star too, perhapsably.

Teraria also keeps player-character files in /documents/my games. But those are very tiny.

Cody

Perhapsably I will be on too! Brad and Court should join the excitement as well...if possible.

And you aren't still using that hosting method that caused us to teleport through the ground are you? I don't even remember the reason for that
   --Boba Fett

Nick

Nope. Using Windows xp under a virtual machine to host it with the official server.