• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 03:30 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

We need to go riding

Started by Nick, Sep 17, 2009, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Today would work for me as well.

zourtney

Quote from: Nick on Jul 02, 2010, 01:37 PM
Today would work for me as well.

If not for the rain.   :(

zourtney

I'm considering taking a bike, a sandwhich, and a gallon of water to that place we went hiking near Lyons. Because woods are goods and bikes are fun. And I need some less laziness.

Of course, I'll probably just end up spending my free hours sanding and painting ye ole safe.

Nick

I am not sure how I would do up there. But I will join you if you want company. It would give me a chance to try out that camel back. And to get completely exhausted going up those hills. 

zourtney

That was the general idea..! I might have too many projects to do that this weekend though. Still, I feel compelled to do it, some time. I'm not really sure why.

Nick

Because it sounds fun. And because it has some rather nice looking trails that we never tried.

zourtney

I think I'll have to put it off to week after camp (25th) or the 18th, if we don't go camping. But, like all my plans, it's not really planned and is subject to change at any time for no reason whatsoever. But yeah. Still, I like the company; and it's always welcome.

Nick

I need exercise. Anyone want to join me? Though any biking might be overshadowed by barrel cutting. I will still try and get out a time or two though.I am really getting back out of a shape. Turning amorphous again. Y'know what I mean?

zourtney

They say, "great minds think alike." ...there is also something to be said for heard mentality. Anyway, I too have been thinking the bike and thusforth wholeheartedly concur that we should go riding. I was going to try to slip in a little ride around town tonight. I still might.

Nick

If only that town were not such a bit of a drive and it not already 7:00, or I might ask to join you. As it is it would be 8:00 and getting dark by the time I showed up.  :-\ Sometime soon would be rather nice though.

zourtney

The summer sunlight hours are fleeting :( I'm not sure if Eve will be up for a bike ride anyway, since we wouldn't even get started until about 8. And I'm less motivated to go by myself. Ho-hum.

Nick

I am the same way. I used to go it alone from time to time, but that never seems to happen any more. Though this has been one long and busy year. I am sure I can make time if you want to set a date. I'll take my bike to work and just head to Stayton. But not tomorrow.... but Friday... maybe.