• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 05:10 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Dude. We need to go camping.

Started by Nick, Jun 04, 2008, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Did I fail to mention my trippage? Yeah, Eve and I went down there. Yesterday was her birthday. She said she wanted to see her friends. So we spent half of the week down there. We went to see the Grand Canyon, too. It was grand and big. I'll put pictures up after I dump 'em tonight.

I could be up for some hoseage on, say, Saturday? Is the nice weather supposed to stick around?

Nick

I will go rain or shine if your up for it.

Pics would be cool. I always wanted to see that grand ol' canyon but pictures will do for now.

zourtney

For the record (aka the timeless caching of the internet):

Gallery link to the Grand Canyon pictures:
http://gallery.randomland.net/main.php?g2_itemId=6676

zourtney

So yeah...woods trip this weekend?

Nick

Like totally. But I cant leave till Saturday. I have more of those "dinner plans" on Friday night.

zourtney

Aaaaah, "dinner plans," eh? I hope you dine well. I was just figuring we'd go for a few hours on the Saturday, anyway. I mentioned it to Brad, but he didn't seem too inclined to come.

Nick

Oh ok. I was thinking it was going to be a one nighter. Day trips work for me too though. Want to see if we can borrow the quad? Be better if we had access to two of them. Or we can hike about and look for some pictures to take. What all did you have in mind?

zourtney

My mind had in it a morning of yawns without shower
and cameras too
My mind had in it green aplenty from here and afar
and rocks too
My mind had in it hikes or bikes and hills to climb
and C-Clamps too

Nick

Nice. You should repeat the last line for dramatic effect :) or something.

Yeah and cool and whatever and BAM. Sounds good. Take the bikes and use or not use. More pictures will come from a foot then from a bike.

Nick

And dude. Why are we the only ones who use this? I know Cody spends 48+ hours a day on the computer.   He back from the land of maples and hosers? Or is he still banned for camping?

zourtney

Canada came to the States, actually. Cody might be up for some woodsery.

I'm sure we could use instant messaging for these here important conversations. But this creates an eternal, public record of our ramblings.

Nick

Yup. And the invitation for others to join in.

Nick

Plus I end up with 80 emails this way!

admin

All work and no camps makes nick a something something.

zourtney

We went camping last weekend -- true. But it merely whet my appetite (and wet my feet). Let's go again and hide the Sasquatch.