• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:14 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

My other favorite part is this topic: 1111111111111111111111 by bartkarmen. I am positive that the only reason I have not deleted that is that post is because of the 2nd, "tell me more" post. It makes me chuckle every time.

Nick

Oct 21, 2009, 08:12 PM #16 Last Edit: Oct 21, 2009, 08:13 PM by Nick
Its also out first post by someone we don't know! I wonder if he gets topic reply emails for that :) Also, it has more views then any other topic the this section. Strange.

zourtney

What happened? The forum died?
:(
I should make a page about my bike thingy...It hasn't fallen over yet, by the way..!

Nick

Sorry about that.I have been away from the computer for a while. People were sick and I was keeping them company, now I am sick too it might seem. Perhaps I will pull out of it quickly.

Keep 'er standing! I think the only way that will fall over is if you push it. Especially with bikes on it. How is the tippyness from side to side?

zourtney

It's actually quite stable. I am very satisfied. I was worried that it might be unstable with only one bike on it. But when we tested it at your house, it was perfectly fine.

I like it.

zourtney

Nick

zourtney

zourtney

Plahtermobile! It's so the deads around here!

I should work on a writeup for my "bike tree." But alas, I suck. I should fix up the Rhino drawing so it is accurate to what we made. But alas, I suck.

I don't even know that I am using the word "alas" properly. But alas, I suck.

Nick

So do I. Have many ideas and so little direction. I am either too untalented or technically incompetent to do the things I think of. Suckith doth I. 

Brad

The most discussion seems to come from projects people are working on. More projects -> more discussion.

Just make a topic about a project you want to work on. Then we can continually discuss it and never get anything done. Yay!

zourtney

Hey, that's not entirely true...We talked about my bike stand project and made it! Of course, it was mostly me talking and drawing ugly pictures...

zourtney

Nick

That's because my computer got pleasantly little use today.

zourtney

Tip: don't head bang with headphones on; they fall off.