• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:04 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Just make EVERYTHING connected to the internet in one way or another. Or have wireless (FM or AM band) transmissions that update electronics to the new calendar. You would also have to stop using any kind of analog calendar, so no more paper wall calendars. Move on up to the digital wall calendar.

But yes this would all be super ridiculous. And all that infrastructure would only be useful if the dated got mucked several times a year. Nightmare ++.

So yeah, Poot poot.

zourtney

Nick

Dude it did. Made driving pretty fun this morning. Had to be really easy on the gas to keep the rear end from slipping into the other lane.

BUT SNOW! And ice.
Some people really don't know how to deal with ice :) Some dude was spinning his tires trying to get started at the market/hawthorn intersection, and he just wouldn't let off on the gas. Spun his tires the whole way, only barely getting any speed and sliding in a way that made me nervous.  But I rant.

zourtney

Mans, this forum is like mega-the-deads lately. And simultaneously absolutely nothing like MegaDeath. I blame myself. This forum needs more guitar solos.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Cody

Thanksgiving happiness to all and to all a happy Thanksgiving!
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

A bit belated, but the same to you and everyone.

zourtney

Wow, this forum is dead. I mean, I'm guessing by now a certain board member has a bit of news to share. I mean, with all thus silence, you'd almost be tempted to think that this board is not the coolest place on the internets.  :-\

Nick

One might think that, but they would be mistaken. This is, without a doubt, one of the coolest places on the internet. That reminds me that its about time to update the banner again. Something snowy and whimsical.

Also we should go up to the snow.

Also, Brad, how is your situation going? Baby stuff good? Work stuff good? We all (all of us) do things far to seldom anymore. I understand the busyness though. I am just as guilty. But something (as has been said many times before) should be done. At some time anyway.

Anyway. Yeah. It sounds like there is a rhinoceros loose downstairs....

zourtney

Brad

Quote from: Nick on Dec 02, 2010, 09:28 AM...Anyway. Yeah. It sounds like there is a rhinoceros loose downstairs....

Quote from: zourtney on Dec 02, 2010, 09:54 AM
Ditto.

Apparently there is an epidemic of loose downstairs rhinoceroses.

Yeah... I'm home now. Baby is doing good. I'm really tired. Got about a week left of time off before I go back to work.  It'll most likely be about a month or so before I'll be able to go and do anything like a day trip or whatever. But I'd really like to go out and do something as soon as I'm able to.

zourtney

Yeah man, like Rhinosaurus Rex!

This forum is so dead. Is that my fault?

Nick

If a tree falls in the forest?

If a post is made to an empty forum?

zourtney

Yes
Quote from: Nick on Dec 09, 2010, 12:50 PM
If a tree falls in the forest?

If a post is made to an empty forum?

If a tree falls, in the forest, an empty forum is made. Oh how it ails me so!

Nick

Dang silent trees falling in empty forums!
Does a silent tree, falling in an empty forum, leave a post?

I think there is going to be another push to either go to the snow or the zoo lights this weekend. If anyone is interested in joining up, say 'Yo'.

zourtney

Give a man a tree, and he will make a post. Give a man a forum, and he will make a tree of posts.

Unfotunately, I'll be busy this weekend :( I did see the zoo lights on Saturday. It was cool.