• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 02:22 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Dude, we should go hiking

Started by zourtney, Feb 22, 2010, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Dude, we should go hiking. Saturday?

zourtney

Yes, we should, but probably won't. I'm planning on going to the acquarium, barring any further horrific natural disasters. Maybe Sunday? Or next weekend?

Nick

Next weekend then. Probably better to plan it out slightly.

zourtney

What's everyone doing this weekend? I see blue sky out my window and want to go for a hike or something...

Nick

I could be up for a hike of some sort, some place. I might be Beaverton-bound, but I would make a drive a little south to meet for a walk.

zourtney

Dude, we went hiking. We should post our pictures. Maybe I'll do that tonight. Maybe.

Nick

Dude, good idea. We also need a better image system :/

zourtney

Yeah we do. Got any good ideas?

zourtney

We ought to upload some of our Baskett Slough hike pictures. Any [silly] collection tag name suggestions? Should we try uploading to the Seven?

Nick

Sloth basket? I'm not sure on the sevens. We could give it a shot and then move stuff over as people see fit.

zourtney

I'll upload a batch to the test site, just to betaalpha test stuff again. Porting existing pictures shall be...interesting.

I'll put the bulk of them on the main site though...whenever I actually get around to it.

Nick

Porting the existing one might be ok depending on how well the feeds module works. Just have to make a good RSS feed of the images and see what we can do.

zourtney

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting about that. And it reminds me, we should be sure to have an RSS-type feed of recent images. (I'm assuming Views has a handy way of arranging this?)

Did we ever get that [bug]zilla?

(oh no, all our topics are merging into one!)

Nick

No bugzilla yet. Remind me or somthing and I will set it up tonight. Should take like 20 min or less. Even better if the newest version is in yum (but its not. And that's one reason I want to update the servers OS)

Brad

Melissa needs to get a picture of a creek of in the woods (with rocks, trees, rippling water, etc...) for a birthday present for her parents. Due to time constraints we will be venturing forth to get this photo next Saturday. Does anybody have suggestions of picturesque locations? Does anybody want to come along?