• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:51 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Dude, we should go hiking

Started by zourtney, Feb 22, 2010, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Opal creek might work if you want close. Then there is always the classic pic-hole up by elk lake. Or you could go to bush park if you want really close.

zourtney

One of my favorite shots was when we were hiking at the beach and walking through the foggy forest. That's impossible to recreate at-will, but yeah. But yes, Pic-Hole is a classic. There are lots of little springs up there too which are oh-so-nice.

zourtney

The leaves are turning. And they need photographed! Anyone want to do a day hike/woods drive?

Nick

Yes! The real question is when? Opal creek on a rainless weekend?

zourtney

That is indeed the question. I'm busy this weekend...or at least until Saturday evening. Maybe Sunday? Or next weekend?

Also, this marks the Second Annual Sucking to Tent on the 10-10. :(

Cody

I have the random urge to see some snow and photograph it in all it's blinding glory....and get some exercise.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

I could be up for that this Sunday... I have gotten out far to little this year. Hardly even went camping at all.

zourtney

Me too. I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but I definitely have a snow urge. Anyone up for snow camping this year?

Cody

Camping could be fun, as Brad apparently just posted on the camping thread. But we should at least do some sort of hike or something.
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

Some spring just popped up. We should check it out, on foot and/or in hobomobile.

Nick

All of the above!  We have three weekend left in the month, pick one.

Cody

--Boba Fett

zourtney

Maybe. But I might not have the time. Especially since we are seriously considering moving to a galaxy far, far away. :(

Nick

Too many people trying to help? :)

zourtney

Haha, nope. Job opportunity. Out of state...way out of state. Do your people still want to visit?