• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:57 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Welcome!

Started by zourtney, Aug 14, 2008, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

Aug 14, 2008, 10:44 AM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2009, 06:18 AM by zourtney
Welcome to the Randomland Forums. Here you will find discussions on our projects and hobbies. Feel free to contribute and criticize. Drag your friends into the forums, because it's really not any fun when I'm the only one who posts.

Note: due to the number of spambots out there, I remove unused accounts every week or two. If you're real, post at least once and you're off the hook  :)

Nick

FIrst!@!!!!!!!11 Lolz

Cody

First of all....no...just no. We don't write like that Nick...  :-\

That aside, hello! and it seems I am actually registered for the forums! So I am just like 2 months late in actually getting to the forums to respond to all our random randomness, but I am here now. I probably won't even remember to check these forums again for another 2 months given their absurd inactivity...
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

well, keep then activated, yo!

Cody

Woah! Please tell me you aren't like...sitting there watching the forums?
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

haha. No,no. Instant email notification!

...which, of course, means I AM sitting there watching my email....

Nick

I know. You have that compulsive habit. Always a tickle in the back of your mind....."Do I have email?!? Yay...Oooo just amazon again." 

zourtney

This forum is so dead.  :'(

Nick

zourtney

Cody's bad as well.

Brad

Nick

'Bout time! And Yo.

Cody

I am here! Not that I have anything exciting to say or contribute, but I am around and look at the forums once in a while. And should Court keep bugging me enough I might actually help fix some of the broken things or something.
   --Boba Fett

Nick

You should make some more content. The tutorials you made were some of out biggest traffic draws!

zourtney

Ditto to what the Master of Ceremonies Nick said. I was looking through our Google stats (sorta) the other day. That ValveHammer tutorial got more hits than the entire rest of the site, I do believe.

(Yes, I am forgetting that part where we got 10,000 emails because we got on some "free stuff!!!1l0lz" list on purpose.)