• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:32 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Pumpkinry

Started by zourtney, Oct 15, 2009, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

I think I have several years of your pictures on a hard drive, though nothing recent. I want your pictures! Yes, that applies to anyone reading this. I like being the picture bank.

zourtney

I'm still pumkinless. Should I be a jerk and wait until after Halloween to get one? And leave it on my porch until February again?

Nick

Come to my house. Carve one! Carve three! Take some home! We have more then we need (from the crazy 99c pumpkin place:) )

Strj500

Courtney, I still have that picture if you want it.

Cody

Sounds like a picture worth seeing! But I too still would like a pumpkin though I was thinking it would be more fun if it was here for the November month. Not sure when to get one or where for that matter. I'd ask if they ever get cheaper, but reading the previous posts I think it is going to be hard to beat the $0.99 pumpkins! Granted, I do NOT need ten of them.
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

zourtney

Thread dredging!

Anyone want to get and/or carve pumpkins this weekend?

Nick

Perhapsibly..... That does sound fun. What day where you thinking?

zourtney

Tomorrow could work. Or Sunday. Or we could just drive up in the woods and take pictures. Or yeah.

Nick

Maybe tomorrow. If you don't mind me bringing someone along anyway.

zourtney

Why certainly! Bring away :)

Nick

Pumpkins? Still on for some time? I got back into the hauling of cars (no more geo and honda in the field) and the making of fences for my grandma. But tomorrow I can go pumpkining if you have not already gone.

zourtney

I have not gone yet. Give me a call tomorrow.

Brad

What should I carve on my pumpkin this year? I am looking for some needlesly complicated and probably unattainable with my limited artistic skills. I want try the thing were you cut at various depths to get different shades.

Last time I did Mario. Before that I did Trogdor. What should it be this year?

Nick

A brontosaurus with the volcano in the background!

zourtney

Remember that scene at the beginning of Fellowship of the Ring where Mary and Pippin get that magical dragon firework which shoots off, then comes back flying over their party in sparkling splendor? That.

What should I carve? Want to do that this weekend? Or Friday?