• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 01:04 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Pumpkinry

Started by zourtney, Oct 15, 2009, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

I like having pumpkins sitting on my porch, but alas! I have none. Last year I left my pumpkin sitting on the porch until February. I'm sure people thought I was strange. They were probably right. I haven't a pumpkin yet. And buying one from the grocery store is wrong.

Brad

Yay pumpkins! I need to go get some sometime. And what am I going to carve into it this year? Last year I did Mario, the year before I did Trogdor. What will I do this year????

Is anybody going to a pumpkin patch anytime soonish?

Nick

My sister was talking about going on Saturday to a place with a corn maze (not as cool as the crazy hay bail maze but I am sure its still fun) I told her I would tell people and see if they were interested in joining us. So come along!

zourtney

I told Eve about it, but she said they close at 5, which wouldn't give us much time, assuming I wait for her. I guess there is an entry fee too (at the EZ Orchards place, that is). I just don't know...

Nick

What about Sunday or something of that sort?

zourtney

Same dilliyo. She works all weekend. But always 6am - 2:30pm. So it's not horrible.

zourtney

So, if you (Nick) go on a camera search tomorrow, where does that leave the pumpinry expedition?

Nick

Brad was saying Sunday. My sister is flexible. They close at 4 or something so if your misses meets us there after she gets free from work it should be ok.

Strj500

I like Pumpkins, their gluey innerds, and how they splatter when dropped or thrown. How are you guys doing? This is Steve if you've forgot my common screen name that i use for alot of things.

zourtney

Of course we remember! Welcome  :)

Nick

Welcome, welcome. Its been a while! Too long for sure so its good to finally see you around these parts!

Brad

I didn't go to the pumpkin patch last weekend :(

Nick

My sister did. And my mom found some place that the pumpkins were 99c each if you bought 10 or more.... so now we have 14 pumpkins on our porch. If you want to come carve a few you can take one home :)

zourtney

Remember that picture one of us had of Steve having that giant pumpkin looming over my head? Where did that go...?

Nick

Into the land of Lost Pictures, which is close to the land of misfit toys. I was going through my pictures the other day and found yet more that were lost due to a crappy harddrive.  I only hope I have a valid backup.