• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:48 AM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Dude, we should go hiking

Started by zourtney, Feb 22, 2010, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Industrial indeed! That actually sounds good and I think I might want to go too. I'll email someone later tonight or call someone in the morning sometime to let you know for sure, but that does sound fun!
"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
   --Boba Fett

Nick

Sounds good to me.

And what makes a latte industrial?

zourtney

zourtney

Dude, we went hiking. It was fun, and we talked about lots of dumb stuff, like T-Rex and Power Rangers. And then...! (take it away, Nick)

Nick

Ummmm... my car broke. Then Z-man made some crazy beats on his iPhone.

zourtney

This topic has not been posted in for over 120 days -- for shame!

I got some fancy new boots that need to see some mud and grime. We should go hiking, romping, or at least tromping. We of course need to go camping, but maybe we should take an afternoon and some cameras to the woodland hills. Yes? No? Maybe?

Nick

Yes. When?

I too have new, virgin boots in need of an introduction to mud and grime. And my camera is back! And it has a new plasticy skin that needs some field testing.

Soon all the leaves will have fallen, leaving the trees in a state of bare, cold sleep. Action is needed to record their splendor, for soon it will be only a silent memory built of dark branches and hard bark. 

zourtney

Excellent. Maybe next weekend? That is, the 6th or 7th.

Nick

Man... That was sooo last month.

I really want to go hiking. I just walked to subway, and even that little jaunt was rather nice. Time to get back out into the woods. Too bad all the vehicles are broken though.

zourtney

That'sld make for a long hike. Yeah...we should do stuff. Yeah.

zourtney

I know it's been said at least 39 times before, but we should go hiking!

Nick

Agreed. A hike or other outing in truly in need. We should commence planning forthwith.

Open weekends might be the 1st & 2nd. Beyond that I have no knowledge. I could keep a day free though if we decide on one.

Poor 10-10-10 :'(
A date lost to time.

zourtney

Hike-hike. I see buds on the trees, semi-clear skies, and hundreds of pictures not yet taken. We should go for a hike! It's been too long.

Nick

I can only agree. I went for a couple short walks with Star last weekend, one in a park and one at the Audubon societies bird refuge. It was nice, but not enough. Only making me want more.

Hike, hike! Camp, camp! Geocahe, Geocache!

That last one just doesn't quite have the ring to it...

zourtney

Yeah, and "cache-cache" is just a bit too vague. But we should do some of that, too. It's been too long.