• Welcome to Randomland - The Forum. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 10:52 PM

News:

Get Out, See Green!

Mans! The Forums Is the Dead!

Started by zourtney, Jul 22, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zourtney

What happened? We need to get some discussions flowing on here.

Nick

Tell me about it! I would totally be all like a posting master by now if anyone would post back!!
Yeah....

zourtney

Nick

zourtney

Nick

zourtney

Yo, yo, where my freaks at?
Or something like that. The forum is dying -- don't let it DIE!

Brad

Hey I post... sometimes.

I think the forum is about alive as it's gonna get with only 3 members who visit it regurarly. We need to get more people here, or at least Steve and Cody. Man, I haven't talked to Steve in a year probably...

In the ideal situation we'd have random people on the internet her to bother us, but unfortunately only spam bots seem to care about us.

Nick

We fortunately seem to be able to keep the spam bots out. Though random people seem to sign up and never post (though the confirmation email was broken for a while so that might have hindered some... it should be fixed now)   

zourtney

I try to drag Cody on here when I see him. It sometimes works for a day or two, then he he forgets about us. I even pm'ed him and he didn't even notice :(

Nick

I pm'ed that pu'nk several times :) No response at all. He really should get on going with some write ups of some sort. Or just make some snarky comments about the jedi or something. What was his thing? LWOL or the like? He could be starting a secret society right from the comfort of his own internets. But now I guess its not a secret.

zourtney

Yeah, I don't know. But I do know that when I showed him he had a message, it was hard to see because the "(1)" was wrapped to a second line on the "My Messages" button. We might need to make that 5px wider, or something?

Nick

That would be cool. I never liked its PM thing being way up there. It needs to be larger and lower. At least that's what I say for now. Maybe just larger and we can move the green wispys around. 

zourtney

The green wispies are my favorite part of the entire forum.

Nick

I am glad they bring you pleasure. I don't think I could remake them if I tried. They were a nice little accident.